All volunteers, coaches and team parents must complete the 2016 Pop Warner Volunteer Form.
Please click the link below. Then print, complete and return this form the to our Football Commissioner Desmond Perryman or Co-Commissioner Terri Green. Also please bring a clear copy of a state issued identification with your completed volunteer form.
Hornet Coaches may also download the 2016 volunteer form, scan completed document and a clear copy of a state-issued ID, then email the paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each football coach must complete the the following 2 trainings to be a certified football coach on a team’s roster.
- Southeastern Pop Warner Coach’s Clinic
- If this is the first time ever being certified as a Pop Warner Youth Coach. The Clinic must be taken in person. The tentative dates for the GMSFPW clinic is 06/11/2016 or 07/09/2016.
- If it has been over 3 years since a Coach has taken an in-person or online clinic, to be a certified football Coach, he or she may take the online course @ http://www.southeastpopwarnertraining.com.
- Please login or create a login and make sure that the 2016 course is being completed. Once the 2016 Recertification course is completed, to be certified, please print certificate and submit the completion certificate to one of your Coconut Grove Hornet’s Football Commissioners.
- USA Heads-Up Training.
- This online course must be taken every year. Please use the steps below to complete USA Football login and training.
Football Team Parents
Each team parent must complete the USA heads-Up training for team parents. Please follow the steps for the USA Football Login
USA Football Login Info
Coaches and Team Parents must use their club’s code during registration or renewal of their Coach Membership so that we can track your certification status. Plus to receive the discount on your Heads Up Football® coach memberships.
Coconut Grove Hornets Code = gmsfpwcg16
- Already have a USA Football account?
- Log in and renew here: https://login.usafootball.com/login
- Need to create a USA Football account for the first time?
- Register here: http://usafootball.com/register
Cheer Team Parents
2016 IMPORTANT DATES
8AM, Saturday, June 11, 2016 @ Charles Hadley Park 1350 NW 50th St, Miami, FL —- Southeastern PW Football Coach’s Hands-on Certification (Required for very 1st Coaches Training or every 3 years) // Badge Pictures will be taken for all coaches before training is started.$40.00 Early Online Registration :::: Register: $50.00 At the door Registration :::: Register by checking in @ 8:00AM on site.
TBD —– Cheer/Dance Coach’s Hands-On Certification (Req every 3 yrs)
Saturday 06/18/2016 @ Columbus Senior High School —– Pop Warner Player Safety Coach Training
TBD —– Grove Hornets Coaches PSC/Emergency Action Plan (each team req. to send 2 people)
TBD —– Grove Hornets Coaches Player Safety Coach Tackling Safety Drills
TBD —– Deadline for all Volunteer Forms and 1st Official day of practice
TBD —– 1st official day of practice
TBD —– GMSFPW Head Coaches Meeting